Thursday, July 21, 2016

With Change Given a Chance, Fishview09 reemerges from hibernation

Im back! After six long years of hibernation, my desire to write again was inspired or better said, triggered by hope that change is happening. I am from the Philippines and I care about this country. But during the past administration where people elected a weak president and backed by greedy politicians,  I stopped writing as there is nothing to expect from an elite leadership that is ignorant of the plight of the poor.

Today, you see lots of changes,and that brings a lot hope. Peasant leaders, anti poverty advocates, social entrepreneurs are appointed to take on leaderships on these areas. The blogs I will write will be personal opinions, observations and permutations of my wayward thinking. My objective is to provide unsolicited advice and ideas which I hope will catalyze debate and discussions.

Selectively, I will veer away from political analysis, except in areas of environment, particularly in the agriculture and fisheries sector where most of our farmers and fishers live below the acceptable level of income to live and enjoy life comfortably.

So  hang on, dear fellow bloggers and readers, you will enjoy posts from fishview09. The first few blogs will dwell on fisheries and agriculture.

No comments:

Post a Comment