Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Announcement: Back From Hibernation

FISHVIEW09 is back once again. 
July 2016 was the last blog I wrote sharing my thoughts on demolishing the fishpens at Laguna Lake.

The main reason for this long hiatus was I finally made that leap of faith by retiring early  to start a fish farming business. But because of withdrawal issues arising from years of conservation work,  I also accepted part time work with the Environmental Defense Fund (EDF).

Yes, after three years of doing fishy business and working with a dream team pushing for better fisheries management, I am compelled to share my experiences and more importantly my fishviewers on current and future issues of the fisheries sector.

Watch out. I intend to at least write once a week to share my wishy fishy thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment